Monday, October 15, 2012

5 weeks pregnant

This week, Baby is the size of a: (an) appleseed
How far along? 5 weeks, 1 day
Due date: 6.16.12
Total weight gain/loss: +0
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Still in my new jeans that I bought a couple months ago. 
Sleep: not sleeping very well between waking up with Arie and getting up to pee. 
Best moment this week: well it was last Monday, but finding out about baby #2!
Food cravings: none

Movement: none, but since I know what it feels like, I will be on the lookout in a couple months for it!!
Symptoms: low back pain (hopefully today's trip to the Chiropractor helped that!) and hip pain, some round ligament pain, exhaustion and pregnancy brain!
Labor Signs: no, thank the Lord
Stretch Marks yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Really excited. 
What I am looking forward to: end of first trimester! 
Milestones: over one week of tandem nursing :)
News:  nothing to speak of, just excited and interviewing midwives. Deciding between a birth center and a home birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.