Saturday, October 20, 2012

6 Weeks Pregnant with #2


This week, Baby is the size of a: sweet pea :)
How far along? 6 weeks... Tomorrow :)
Due date: 6.16.12
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I think I'm losing weight in my butt and its already going to my belly lol
Sleep: . Arie hasn't been sleeping well so that means I haven't either
Best moment this week: no morning sickness at all
Food cravings: English muffins! I totally made some from scratch. They are delicious!!

Movement: none yet
Symptoms: nothing!
Labor Signs: no, thank the Lord
Stretch Marks yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Really excited. 
What I am looking forward to: end of first trimester! 
Milestones: over two weeks of tandem nursing! 
News:  meeting my first midwife this week :)



1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.