Monday, October 29, 2012

7 Weeks Pregnant with #2

This week, Baby is the size of a: blueberry!
How far along? 7 weeks 1 day
Due date: 6.16.12
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Sleep: it's funny... When I was pregnant With Arie, I was always up and thinking about him and what our life would be like. Now I'm up but not because I'm thinking about anything but because Arie is tossing and turning lol.
Best moment this week: hit 7 weeks!
Food cravings: pears. Arie and I shared one for breakfast this morning.
Movement: none yet
Symptoms: this past week I started feel nauseous. :(
Labor Signs: no, thank the Lord
Stretch Marks yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Really excited.
What I am looking forward to: end of first trimester!
Milestones: over three weeks of tandem nursing
News: still waiting to find the heartbeat on the Doppler. I found it between 7-8 weeks with Arie which is suuuuuper early on a Doppler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.