Friday, October 26, 2012

My theory is busted

The last 24 hours I have felt queasy non stop.

My theory was that because I eat only unprocessed foods and almost all organic foods that that must be why I wasn't feeling so sick like last time.

I think it's busted. I haven't had any junk food whatsoever in I don't know how long. Any sweet that I eat is either fruit or something I have made completely from scratch and I do that maybe every other week.

I think your body just gets sick if its going to get sick.

Shucks.

Well I did it before and I can do it again. If this baby is born around the same time as Arie, I only have 30-31 more weeks to go!! That's just nuts.

I used to think that people who wished for morning sickness were out of their mind, but now I get a little part of that worry. With symptoms you have a constant reminder of your pregnancy.

With Arie, I can't remember the exact date, but I think it was between 7-9 weeks where I found his heartbeat with my Doppler. I tried tonight, but nothing yet.


It's 3am now, I think I should carry my now sleeping babe back to bed.

4 comments:

  1. When are u having your first ultrasound??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, probably not until January. I'm not sure. Unless there's a problem, I probably won't have an ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not going to have an ultrasound the entire pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.