Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pregnancy + baby challenge

When I'm pregnant, I suddenly lose all my ability to regulate my body temperature. 95% of the time, I feel like its sweltering. Or, I'm uncomfortably chilled to the bone.

It has been a challenge to figure out how to stay a comfortable temperature at night. So many experiments with different blanket and sheet combos have left me realizing there is no perfect combo. Tonight the window is open and the ceiling fan is on.

And, not only am I a human heater now, I have my own personal baby-sized heater right next to me. I think he's been having a hard time sleeping because of the uncomfortable temperatures.

This post really has no point except that its giving me something to do while I rock Arie in this horrendous excuse of a chair. I wish there was a way to describe how broken down this chair is. How about I put it this way... It's probably not safe to rock for any extended period of time with the amount of wood that is rubbing together for fear of starting a fire. This chair is worn out junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.