Sunday, November 25, 2012

10 Weeks Pregnant w/#2

This week, Baby is the size of a: prune I think
How far along? 10 weeks
Due date: 6.23.12
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I took advantage of Black Friday sales & bought a small wardrobe. I'll probably switch over to that once it comes in the mail. I bought tunics and leggings and sweaters. Hopefully, I will be very comfortable.
Sleep: lack of sleep has more to do with having an 8 month old than pregnancy.
Best moment this week: not throwing up on Thanksgiving.
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: Nothing
Symptoms: all day nausea, occasional throwing up.
Labor Signs: no, thank the Lord
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I think this baby will come on June 5, exactly 15 months apart.
What I am looking forward to: end of first trimester!
Milestones: still tandem nursing and double digit weeks
News: decided to go with a birth center birth because of the cost of a home birth. :/ I'm kinda disappointed, but saving money is more important at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pregnancy surveys. I should get back on them too. So, I'm about 16 weeks now and breastfeeding too (my 15m old). I always thought tandem nursing though was the practice of concurrently breastfeeding two or more children. Is it tandem nursing while you're pregnant as well? Simply curious, I haven't done any research or anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing you on fb! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.