Tuesday, November 6, 2012

8 Weeks Pregnant with #2

This week, Baby is the size of a: raspberry maybe?
How far along? 8 weeks 2 days
Due date: 6.16.12
Maternity clothes? Not yet... But soon. I have lost a couple pounds but the bloat has made my pants no longer fit. :(
Sleep: doing okay the last few nights... Arie had a cold this week which meant a lot of sitting upright in the recliner so that he could breathe and sleep, which unfortunately means that I got no sleep.
Best moment this week: Jack stepping up and taking over night rocking now that I'm feeling sick.
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: I'm feeling little bubbles but its probably phantom and memory kicks.
Symptoms: all day nausea, occasional throwing up.
Labor Signs: no, thank the Lord
Stretch Marks yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Really exhausted and its going to go by in warp speed!
What I am looking forward to: end of first trimester!
Milestones: still tandem nursing.
News: met with another home birth midwife last night and loved her! I will be seeing an OB along side only for a situation where I would need a transfer, that there would be someone available, not because a midwife isn't significant care. I plan to skip most of my OB appointments, so we will see. I also do not plan to tell him that I'm planning a home birth because they may drop me as a patient. My first OB appointment is next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.