Thursday, November 8, 2012

First day sick by myself

Jack had the last three days off work and in the last week or so is when I really started needing more help with Arie, holding him or rocking him when I felt nauseous, or hold him while I throw up.

Jack went back to work, even though his vacation probably felt nothing like a vacation with how much help I needed 24 hours a day.

This morning I rocked Arie and tried to set him down so I could run in the bathroom. I set him down as gently as I could but as soon as I let go, he started rooting for me with his eyes closed. Then he woke all the way up and was crying because I wasn't there. I threw up with a background noise of baby cry. :(

It only took about 10 minutes of rocking to get him back to sleep after that.

::sigh:: I need my husby.

I can do this. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry. I'm 12.5 weeks along and this past week or so I have been feeling a lot better and able to concentrate more on my little man. The funny thing is that my little dude hit a bunch of milestones while I was really sick. I think me not being able to entertain him really encouraged him to work on crawling, fine motor skills, talking, etc. All to say, he did great and Ari will too! In the meantime, take one moment at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.