Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hyperemesis Gravardium Round 2?

On Monday morning, I woke up at 4am and took a few sips of water after not being able to hold anything down the previous day.  I threw up the couple sips of water and noticed that even though we went to sleep at midnight, Arie was waking hourly to nurse and seemed like he wasn't satisfied and really wasn't sleeping well. I started to really really get concerned about dehydration.

I called my OB and she said that I could probably ride it out at home but that I would feel MUCH better MUCH faster if I came in for some IV fluids, so we packed up the babe and got to the hospital at about 7am.  We were on our way home by 11-11:30 and I had an ultrasound and got to see that we have one babe in there, strong heartbeat in the 160's!

I feel a lot better, I feel like I'm ahead of my fluids still 2 days later!

I hope that I don't need to go get IV fluids again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.