Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sick sick sick

Pregnancy is really not nice to me.

My days lately have been surviving until Jack gets home to help.

I'm getting worried about my supply and my health because nursing and being sick around the clock is physically taking everything I've got.

I'll be 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

If you are reading this and you pray, please pray with me that my symptoms go away at the end of the first trimester.

Yesterday started really well, I felt pretty good all day and then from 4-8:15pm I spent in the bathroom with either an ibs attack or food poisoning but Jack never got sick so I'm guessing ibs.

I woke up today still feeling sick, thank God it's Saturday and Jack is here to help.

I guess this is just documenting the good, the bad, and the ugly. I think I'm in an ugly phase :P nausea and throwing up is just not pretty no matter how you spin it.

I was given some great advice to eat a lot more protein and up my vitamin b6. I haven't even been able to take my prenatal vitamins in days and my b6 had expired since my last pregnancy so I need to get more & I feel way too sick to shop or prepare food.

I'm hoping that I don't end up in the ER needing fluids to rehydrate!

Bahhhh. Pregnancy is so fun.


In other news, Arie is pretty much crawling now and finds playing on the floor super fun. He can play alone for an hour going from one toy to the next all over the room.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you Allison!! I know what it's like to be extremely sick in the 1st trimester. With my first child I was sick for 4 months straight. With my second it was around 3 months of throwing up and constant nausea. I know it's so hard on you having sweet Arie and I pray that you feel better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will definitely be praying. I was in your shoes just a couple of weeks ago, and so I know that it is hard, hard, hard. I started feeling a lot better around 10.5 weeks and my supply surged back up. These incredibly hard days do not last forever, and everyone will survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you!

    I had an IBS bout yesterday I it was horrendous.

    Happy 9th week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.