Saturday, December 8, 2012

12 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is the size of a: plum
How far along? 12 weeks
Due date: 6.23.12
Maternity clothes? yep, mostly leggings and tunics.
Sleep: I don't think I will be sleeping much ever again.  Arie hates sleep.
Best moment this week: Met one of the OBs at the OB/MW practice and had my first "official" appointment.  Dr found the heartbeat right away, and he was super supportive and encouraging of a no intervention birth plan whether in the birth center or hospital.  He also was very encouraging that qualifying for the birth center wasn't as cut and dry as I thought and that there was a lot of leeway.
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: I'm starting to feel some pops and bumps, teeny tiny little movements. It's totally true that second time around you feel it sooner!
Symptoms: all day nausea, throwing up
Labor Signs: No
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: feeling normal, energy and regular BMs lol
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June.
What I am looking forward to: my first midwife appointment next month
Milestones: still tandem nursing, almost in second trimester
News: Not much to report... just chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.