Friday, December 14, 2012

13 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is the size of a: peach!

How far along? 12 weeks 5 days
Due date: 6.23.12
Maternity clothes? yep, mostly leggings and tunics.
Sleep: Arie has been sleeping better.
Best moment this week: tomorrow's Friday! Week is almost over!
Food cravings: in the little moments that I feel okay, I made a list of everything that sounded good... It was at least 20 items long and not one thing on it was healthy lol... Oh well, not that I'm able to eat all of that anyway. I'm still 5 lbs down from prepregnancy.
Movement: I'm not totally convinced yet. I suppose I could feel a 3" creature moving now, but I'm not sure. I think I feel stuff.
Symptoms: all day nausea, throwing up
Labor Signs: No
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: feeling normal & energy
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June.
What I am looking forward to: my first midwife appointment next month...
Milestones: still tandem nursing, almost in second trimester
News: Found out I'm low on vitamin D. Looks like all the routine tests aren't totally worthless. I have to take 5x the daily required amount for 8 weeks and then get retested! I am willing to bet I need more calcium too because of the 6+ months that I went without dairy! Does that mean a daily milkshake is in order? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.