Saturday, December 29, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is the size of a: The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches -- and his proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms.

How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
Due date: 6.23.12
Maternity clothes? yep, mostly leggings and tunics... I just ordered some more maternity jeans.  My pants from last time are all too big.
Sleep: Ok.
Best moment this week: felt my first kick on the outside last night and sat there and knew without a doubt that what I was feeling was baby moving around in there.
Food cravings: Candy
Movement: see above!
Symptoms: all day nausea, throwing up, it seems to be getting better this week.  Don't want to jinx myself ;)
Labor Signs: No
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not much
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June.
What I am looking forward to: my first midwife appointment next week
Milestones: still nursing, and second trimester
News: not much to report... will meet one of the midwives for my first official midwife appointment next week.  I'm hoping Jack can go with me, but I don't think it makes sense for him to take the time off of work after all of this time he just had off.




1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.