Friday, December 14, 2012

Changing things up

I'm ready for a spotlight break.

My blog is up to just under 100,000 views and its not been around that long.

I have no idea who reads my thoughts, and I know there's really no way to know... But I'm ready to be out of such a spotlight. I've changed my blog URL so any previous links will no longer work. I changed the settings to not allow search engines to find my blog, so hopefully that gives me some time to figure out what I want to do.

Jack and I started this blog with the intention of sharing our adoption after infertility story. God had other plans and it changed into our surviving infertility story. And then it changed to our foster parenting after infertility story. And then again to adopting along with foster parenting. And finally, our miracle pregnancy and now, miracle pregnancy number two.

A couple weeks ago, I called our agency and closed our home for Foster Parenting. My heart is still with children in foster care, but God has other plans for our family.

Project Open Hearts has run its course and I have been touched by the hundreds of comments and emails that I have received over the years from sharing our testimony and experiences.

I'm not really interested in having such a high traffic blog any more and I would like to simplify and change things. I don't need 1000s of people each month reading about my latest pregnancy symptom.

So, I don't know how successful this will be, but I'm taking a step into anonymity. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.