Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the world?

I have seen 3 or 4 "end of the world" days that I can remember.

The Bible says that NO MAN knows the day or hour.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Mayans and anyone who believes in this 12-21-12 end of the Mayan calendar = end of the world are included in the "no man."

Should Jesus come back to get His people tomorrow, at least I know where my family is going. We are anxiously awaiting His return and we know that we are absolutely living in the End Times.

One day we will disappear from this Earth and for those left behind, they have until their death or until the end of the tribulation to accept Christ. I hope that people who know Jack and I will not fall for what they will be told about where we went. No cosmic event or radiation thing or alien abduction will take us. Jesus will come for us, and should we suddenly disappear with millions, know that we have gone home.

Thinking about The End of the World is different for me. I'm not afraid of zombies or some crazy situation. I'm excited for the rapture!

Weeeeee!! Jesus we are ready when you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.