Saturday, January 5, 2013

16 weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is: 4.6" and 3.5oz

How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Due date: 6.20.12, they changed my due date.
Maternity clothes? yep, mostly leggings and tunics... My new jeans from motherhood should come today!! Yippie!!
Sleep: meh. I'm never sleeping well again.
Weight gain: +0
Best moment this week: finally met with a midwife
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: yup!
Symptoms: morning sickness and low energy, but the lower energy could have more to do with my vitamin d deficiency!
Labor Signs: No
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: feeling normal & energy
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June and my birth center birth
What I am looking forward to: my first midwife appointment next month...
Milestones: still tandem nursing, feeling baby move
News: Not much is new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.