Wednesday, January 23, 2013

19 weeks pregnant w/#2

This week, Baby is: 6 inches and half a pound
How far along? 19 Weeks
Due date: 6.13 to 6.23 ish ... My guess is on 6.5.13, exactly 15 months apart from Arie.
Maternity clothes? yes.
Sleep: meh. I'm never sleeping well again.
Weight gain: -4 last I checked, I have no idea though.
Best moment this week: feeling baby move every day
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: yup.
Symptoms: vomiting
Labor Signs: no.
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? None
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not much
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June and my birth center birth, very excited about having a second babe
What I am looking forward to: my birthday & Arie's 1st birthday!!
Milestones: still tandem nursing, feeling baby move
News: nothing too newsworthy. Spent the last week sick with a sinus infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.