Thursday, January 31, 2013

20 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is: 6.5 inches and 10.5oz
How far along? 20 Weeks
Due date: 6.13 to 6.23 ish ... My guess is on 6.5.13, exactly 15 months apart from Arie.
Maternity clothes? yes.
Sleep: meh. I'm never sleeping well again.
Weight gain: +2 after breakfast this morning
Best moment this week: Halfway mark
Food cravings: nothing
Movement: yup.
Symptoms: vomiting and occasional nausea after eating.
Labor Signs: no, but I have had lots of BH.
Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man
Swelling? None
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not much
Feeling toward Pregnancy: looking forward to June and my birth center birth, very excited about having a second babe
What I am looking forward to: My birthday next week and Arie's birthday party and his birthday!
Milestones: still tandem nursing, feeling baby move
News: nothing really exciting, I have a MW appointment on my birthday and our anatomy scan so that should be awesome and maybe we will get some pictures.  I'm hoping to bring the video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.