Sunday, January 20, 2013

Feeling better

Last night, Arie all of a sudden felt all better right at bed time. Instead of falling asleep at 8:30 like he should, he was a crazy man all over the place until 12:30am! He's still a tiny bit stuffy when he lays down but no more runny nose!

I feel a thousand times better today too! We even got up and went out to breakfast! Arie ate his French toast like it was his favorite food ever! I knew he'd like French toast. I think I might be making that for breakfast more often. I need to bake some sandwich bread today though.

Jack went to work so we are on our own today. Hate that he has to go in on a Sunday, but what a huge blessing time and a half is!!

Arie is down for his nap and I'm exhausted myself. This is one of those "sleep when the baby sleeps." Situations.

After we wake up, I have big plans to right my house after being so sick all week. I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be done, everything needs vacuuming and scrubbing, and the kitchen looks like the dishes haven't been done in a week... In reality, I think 2 or 3 days. I brought my ergo in from the truck and I think Arie is going to get a couple hours long piggy back ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.