Friday, January 25, 2013

Getting out of the house

In the past two weeks, I have only left the house twice. Once two weeks ago to go to a play date, and then a week ago to go to the grocery store. In my defense, I was pretty sick for about 10 days in those two weeks...

I did finally get out of the house today and hit up the grocery store, I know, super exciting! I didn't even need groceries, I just had a couple of things that I wanted to bake and needed a couple ingredients.  Of course, like Target, a couple ingredients turns into $80 pretty quickly, especially buying organic food. (My pure maple syrup was $10!)

I hope I figure out a way to keep seeing my friends and getting out of the house when #2 comes too. I have friends that do it with the same spacing that I will have, so I am sure I will be able to figure it out.

I'm hanging out in the living room right now while Jack gives Arie a bath.  Stinky boy finally hit 16 pounds! That kid eats, I swear, he's just a mover! Apparently Jack was built like that's a baby so that's reassuring to me.  He's long and LEAN.


There really wasn't a point to my ramble, I just noticed that it has been a few days since I updated so I thought I would jot down a few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.