Sunday, February 17, 2013

22 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is: About a pound

How far along? 22 weeks pregnant!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... I hate maternity clothes. My pants sag lol

Sleep: For the first time, sleep is really uncomfortable. My stomach gets hard and Arie kicks and I can't really find a really good supportive way to sleep with my back and my belly.  Bah... how is this already happening? 

Weight gain: +8lbs as of yesterday! 

Best moment this week: Saw outside kicks for the first time yesterday (I think not because this is the first time they were visible, but because it was the first time I had a minute to sit and relax.)  And, Jack felt the baby kick twice for the first time this morning!

Food cravings: Nothing really.

Movement: all the time

Symptoms: I have felt really good, and I knew that as soon as I started telling people that I was feeling great, things would start to go south. I almost threw up my breakfast this morning lol

Labor Signs: nope

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? Starting to swell a bit in my legs and ankles. :/ 

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: comfort

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Amazed.  This baby will be born before we know it. 

What I am looking forward to: Arie's birthday party next weekend!

Milestones: still tandem nursing, feeling baby move and almost to viability!! 

News: We decided to officially switch to a home birth, with Eileen. I could not be any more excited about it!

Belly Picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.