Tuesday, February 26, 2013

23 Weeks Pregnant w/#2

This week, Baby is: 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces

How far along? 23 weeks pregnant!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... I hate maternity clothes. My pants sag lol

Sleep: back hurts

Weight gain: +10. Eeeeep.

Best moment this week: Arie's birthday party was yesterday.

Food cravings: Sweets

Movement: comes and goes

Symptoms: I'm feeling good as far as pregnancy goes. I think I am fighting off a virus right now though.

Labor Signs: nope

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? Starting to swell a bit in my legs and ankles. :/

Belly Button in or out? in but it's starting to get stretched and pop a little!

What I miss: my jeans

Feeling toward Pregnancy: I don't like the weight gain.

What I am looking forward to: my first home birth midwife appointment and getting our taxes done so we can get that return ASAP.

Milestones: one week to official viability

News: Not much

I will add some pictures from yesterday next time I'm on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.