Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feeling good and not so good

I have really been feeling great for a couple of weeks now. No nausea and food doesn't randomly attack my guts as often.

Then tonight I made fajitas with organic chicken and homemade tortillas. Maybe I ate too much, but my stomach has been hurting for the last two hours and it sucks.

Arie just about completely missed a nap today, so I'm nursing and rocking and he's already asleep at 7pm. (Why are all of my posts written at 7pm??) I laid down while Jack played with Arie in the bath and my stomach was so hard.

I finally took a gas-x soft gel and I'm hoping that alleviates this discomfort.

I'm not sure what Jack is doing, but I'm hoping Arie will stay asleep for the night.

I also bought a nursing/teething necklace for myself today from etsy that I'm pretty excited about.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.