Thursday, February 14, 2013

Switching to home birth midwife

I know I wrote all about this last night, but Eileen emailed me her "intake" forms yesterday and now it's getting real!

I have to go get my files from my current midwife and I hate doing that. They always ask so many questions and that sucks and is awkward. Why do I want them? Because they're mine, who are you to even ask??

As far as I know, I'm planning to keep my March 7th appointment as well as my appointment with Eileen on March 4th.

I don't have a printer, so I need to find someone who does to print off these forms for me.

I need to call tomorrow and ask what will be necessary in getting a copy of my file, and if I will have to make two trips out there or if it can be consolidated to just one since its a 40-50 minute drive. I'm betting that they will require me to make two trips. I hate places like that.

I also need to remember to call and pay my ER co-pay from freaking November. I don't know why I sit on stuff like that.

I don't like waking up to change diapers and rock now because I wake up all the way and then I just mess around on my phone and Arie is totally back to sleep. Bahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.