Sunday, March 24, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant w/#2



This week, Baby is:
13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds

How far along? 27 weeks pregnant!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes

Sleep: meh.

Weight gain: +15

Best moment this week:feeling big baby rolling and kicking. The movements are getting bigger and stronger!

Food cravings: Sweets. Still. Ugh.

Movement: Every day.

Symptoms: I have had a pretty good break from just about all nausea and had only a few bouts of vomiting in the last two months or so, but the nausea and vomiting seem to be coming back. Also back pain like crazy, despite my TWO trips to the chiropractor this week.

Labor Signs: no

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? No

Belly Button in or out? in but it's starting to get stretched and pop a little!

What I miss: my jeans!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: I don't want to go over where I was when I got pregnant with Arie. I am guessing I only have 9 or 10 weeks left and I'm 15lbs away from that marker. I would be sooooo happy to not go over it.

What I am looking forward to: another midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm picking Jack up on the way so that he can come with me. I'm looking forward to really buckling down and making lists to prepare the house for number two's arrival. Need to start ordering the home birth supplies.

Milestones: Third trimester!!

News: not much new that I can think of :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.