Saturday, March 30, 2013

28 weeks!

I will be 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I feel amazing. I have a to of energy, I'm feeling super motivated, and the last couple days of sunshine have been fantastic for my mood!

This morning I spent several hours in the kitchen cooking and preparing food. I made a dozen hard boiled eggs for Easter, cut up strawberries, cantaloup, pineapple, kiwi, and blueberries for a fruit salad. I also made 6 mini loafs of banana bread to put 4 in the freezer for after baby. And I made a carrot cake from scratch.

I am compiling dairy free recipes to put in the freezer so that we will have some easy access food for after baby comes.

I can't believe I'm already 28 weeks! If baby's born at 37 weeks, I have 9 weeks to go!! That 9 weeks is going to FLY by, especially with how nice the weather is.

I bought some fabric to make my girlfriend a ring sling for her newborn. I really want to make it ASAP so she can have it. We are planning to visit them in beginning or mid may, so in about 6 weeks! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.