Sunday, March 17, 2013

I haven't completed a blog post in a while

I feel like I have been very busy. Arie is on the move, not walking on his own yet but all over the place. That means lots of crashes and falls.

It's 7:20pm on Sunday and he's asleep on me as I rock. I assumed he would go to sleep quickly and early tonight because we went to church this morning and then had a play date walking around the mall at 12 to 3pm, so he completely missed a nap.

I gave the Hyland's teething tablets a try and so far, so good. I'm not quite sure if they do anything but distract him enough to make him stop fussing. I figure that it can't hurt.

We have gone to church the last two Sundays and I have pretty much decided that just because I'm not a fan of the nursery does not mean that I can't enjoy church. Arie listened to Pastor Jim yell and run around. He ate his snack, drank his water and played with his cups on my lap and for the first time pretty much since he was born, I was able to take in the sermon.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant today and getting to the point now nearing the 3rd trimester next week that my pelvis hurts just about all the time. I can't even really describe the way it feels.

Thank God I'm very rarely nauseous or throwing up any more. I feel like I have pretty high energy for my situation.

I'm really trying and wanting to buckle down with my diet and changing the way I eat. I have never felt better than when I was eating food that was either raw or made from scratch. It makes sense, much less work for my body to get nutrients!

This morning I choked down a scrambled egg and made a smoothie with spinach, chard, kale, strawberries, banana, peach, and blueberry with 2 tbs of peanut butter. I actually had quite a bit of energy all morning from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.