Sunday, April 7, 2013

29 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is:
15.2in to 16.7in and 2.5 to 3.8lbs!!

How far along? 29 weeks pregnant!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... my belly is starting to get so big that my shirts are becoming shorter and shorter.

Sleep: meh.  Every time I wake up to nurse Arie, I am wide awake for a long time afterwards.

Weight gain: +19

Best moment this week: Baby's moving all the time.

Food cravings: Sweets. Still. Ugh.

Movement: Every day.

Symptoms: Same back and hip pain... Chiropractor is loving the business, I'm sure ;)

Labor Signs: no

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? No

Belly Button in or out? I think I'm officially going to have an outie by the end of this!

What I miss: my jeans!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Can't believe I'm actually pregnant, AGAIN, and can't believe that not only am I pregnant... it's almost over!

What I am looking forward to: Ordering HB supplies.

Milestones: Third trimester!!

News: not much new that I can think of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.