Sunday, April 28, 2013

32 Weeks Pregnant w/#2!

This week, Baby is:
2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches


How far along? 32 Weeks Pregnant!!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... my belly is starting to get so big that my shirts are becoming shorter and shorter.

Sleep: I guess I'm kind of sleeping!

Weight gain: +21 I think? I'm not sure

Best moment this week: Midwife appointment where I got to feel exactly where the baby was and feel his/her head! 

Food cravings: Nothing, just very hungry.

Movement: Every day.

Symptoms: BAD hip and back pain! Heartburn a little bit too. 

Labor Signs: no

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? No

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: my jeans and regular clothing! Being able to move and sleep comfortably.

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Really getting excited about the home birth... nervous that my midwife will be out of town my whole 36th week! 

What I am looking forward to: Ordering HB supplies.

Milestones: Only a couple weeks left until I'm full term!! 

News: not much new that I can think of :)


1 comment:

  1. most pregnant woman encounter back pain during pregnancy. Does yoga allowed for pregnant women? If yes you should try it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.