Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nap time crib attempt

Last night for some reason, I could not fall back asleep.

I put Arie back in his crib at 4, and he slept in there for two hours... I was awake the whole time. Fail. And win at the same time.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty grouchy today from being up from 2:30am to 6, but that's really my own fault.

I did eat a bit better today, and then got distracted by some candy before lunch. Why do I even keep this crap in the house?? If I have to work for it, I will make another (better) choice!

Anyway, I am rocking Arie. Unmatched him at 1:40, planned to put him in his crib at 1:45 if he was still sleeping, but I started writing this instead. 1:50?

I want to take a shower and record my newborn cloth diaper stash video while Arie naps. I would love a good two hour nap, but I'm probably dreaming here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.