Sunday, May 5, 2013

33 Weeks Pregnant w/#2!

This week, Baby is:
17.2 to 18.7 inches long and 4.2 to 5.8lbs!!!

How far along? 33 Weeks Pregnant!!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... Definitely looking forward to enjoying a waist band in my real jeans again ;)

Sleep: I guess I'm kind of sleeping!

Weight gain: +21 I think? I'm not sure, I haven't weighed myself in a while.

Best moment this week: Got to hold two new baby girls!! Charlotte Rose born 5/3 and Lexie May born 3/22!

Food cravings: Nothing, missing dairy a little bit but usually only when other people eat it around me, like this morning when everyone enjoyed cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Movement: Every day, I can identify some body parts. Definitely had a foot in my hand a little bit ago!

Symptoms: BAD hip and back pain! Heartburn a little bit too. I think this hip and back and sciatic pain are here for the duration. As long as I keep moving, I can deal, but if I have to slow or stop, that's when it hurts.

Labor Signs: no... Baby is definitely getting lower into my pelvis.

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? My feet have started to swell a bit by the end of the day.

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: my jeans and regular clothing! Being able to move and sleep comfortably.

Feeling toward Pregnancy: after being in the hospital while my best friend delivered and hearing the story of my other friend's induction, I just keep feeling more and more confident and comfortable with a home birth. And excited and if it was possible, more sure that it is the right choice for us.

I'm so blessed to be pregnant again and so grateful that I have found a support team that wants me to have a successful home birth with no interventions in the quiet and peaceful and loving environment in which this child was conceived.

I feel really good except the hip and back pain that is to be expected, but I feel like I'm really taking care of myself a lot better and I'm just really hoping to make it to 37 weeks and beyond.

What I am looking forward to: Ordering HB supplies... Need to do that tomorrow!

Milestones: Only a couple weeks left until I'm full term!! Still breastfeeding!!!

News: not much new that I can think of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.