Sunday, May 12, 2013

34 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is:
17.2 to 18.7 inches long and 4.2 to 5.8lbs!!! 

How far along? 34 Weeks Pregnant!!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... Definitely looking forward to enjoying a waist band in my real jeans again ;) 

Sleep: I guess I'm kind of sleeping! My hip and back pain is gone for the most part, as long as I strategically place my pillows. 

Weight gain: +25 maybe?? I'm just guessing at this point. It's been a while since I stepped on the scale. 

Best moment this week: My second Mother's Day was today. It's getting much more sweet and much less bitter every year. 

Food cravings: Nothing. I mentioned that I wanted chocolate cake this week and my mom requested that while she was here today and I went to bake my go-to dairy free chocolate cake. I forgot the leavening. Whoops. It was gross. Not even like a brownie. 

Movement: All the time. Hiccups and rolls more than kicks. 

Symptoms: A bit of heartburn this week and a lot more frequent Braxton hicks contractions. 

Labor Signs: just baby dropping but nothing serious. Chiropractor predicted 2-3 weeks left max. We will see!

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? Nothing too bad this week. 

Belly Button in or out? Still in! But definitely visible through my clothes 

What I miss: dairy and junk food lol

Feeling toward Pregnancy: really excited for birth. 

What I am looking forward to: Next midwife appointment. In the home stretch here.  

Milestones: Only a couple weeks left until I'm full term!! Still breastfeeding!!

News: ordered my supply kit on Friday and we brought home the birth pool from our home birth class. I'm really excited to have that here. Also, talked to my sister in law about the birth photography and she told me she will pack a bag. 


I forgot to take a belly picture, but I will tomorrow. 

Oh yea, we had maternity pictures scheduled for today but since Arie was throwing up, we decided not to do them. We rescheduled for about 2 weeks from now, so I better still be pregnant. 

We also have our top two boy names and top two girl names picked and we are pretty sure of them, but I think we need to wait and meet baby to be sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.