Saturday, May 18, 2013

35 Weeks Pregnant w/#2


This week, Baby is:
17.2 to 18.7 inches long and 4.2 to 5.8lbs!!! 

How far along? 35 Weeks Pregnant!!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes... Definitely looking forward to enjoying a waist band in my real jeans again ;) 

Sleep: Im sleeping when I can. My mind is on overdrive now and when I'm up, I'm UP!

Weight gain: +27  

Best moment this week: really starting to be ready to hold this baby and find out who has been kicking me all this time! 

Food cravings: Nothing. 

Movement: All the time. 

Symptoms: I feel enormous. I am nesting like crazy. 

Labor Signs: nothing yet. I'm not ready. I want at least two more weeks please! 

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man

Swelling? Nothing too bad this week, my legs and ankles are swollen by the end of the day. 

Belly Button in or out? Mostly out to the point that my MIL commented on it. 

What I miss: room to breathe ;) 

Feeling toward Pregnancy: really excited for birth. 

What I am looking forward to: Next midwife appointment. This one is at our house! 

Milestones: Only a couple weeks left until I'm full term!! Still breastfeeding!!

News: birth kit came in the mail. Just need to gather all of the rest of the supplies this week. That's my plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.