Friday, May 31, 2013

My predicted delivery date

I have predicted that I will deliver on June 5th... For no other reason than that it means the babies will be exactly 15 months apart. June 5th is in 6 days. 

I am so close.  Even if this baby isn't born on June 5th, it's now May 31st and I'm due in June!! 

It is hard to believe, but it is still crazy to me that we are expecting another child. 

With how hard that has been for me to grasp, I feel like we should have found out the sex of the baby. 

I'm still not 100% sold on this Team Green experience that I wanted. Boy vs Girl doesn't change much but it seems like we would at least feel like this situation is more real. 

My pregnancy went by super super fast though, so it's really no big deal to wait, and I'm glad to have done it, just for the sake of saying that I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.