Sunday, June 2, 2013

37 Weeks Pregnant w/#2!

This week, Baby is:
18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds

How far along? 37 Weeks Pregnant!!

Due date: 6.23.13

Maternity clothes? yes! So ready for normal clothes again!!

Sleep: Im sleeping when I can... Of course it's 5:30am right now & I've been up since 4am after a bad dream. 

Weight gain: +29lbs

Best moment this week: FULL TERM!!!!

Food cravings: I think about ice cream a lot these days :P

Movement: All the time... I can feel feet and knees! 

Symptoms: a teeny tiny bit of nausea this week, after eating lunch one day. Nesting like crazy... I scrubbed my walls :) 

Labor Signs: nothing yet! But I'm getting excited waiting for it. It's pretty amazing how I can just go about my normal business one minute and then I will be in labor the next. :) 

Stretch Marks: yep, leftover stripes from Arie man... I told Jack I think that I have double what I had and he laughs and says that I don't. 

Swelling? Not really which is surprising. It's hot every day. My feet don't fit in my cowboy boots any more which makes me very sad. 

Belly Button in or out? 99% flat and out

What I miss: being able to easily touch my feet. 

Feeling toward Pregnancy: still enjoying it. Not quite sure how I feel about already being 37 weeks pregnant though. I just had Arie... 

What I am looking forward to: Next midwife appointment. This one is at our house! In a few days! 
Also, delivery!!

Milestones: Still breast feeding! I made it!!! 
And, FULL TERM!


News: I still need to pack my just-in-case hospital bag & scrub my house. 

And, in a surprising turn of events, our new insurance cards came in the mail!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.