Sunday, June 23, 2013

First few days




Lucas Ezra Cooper was born on Friday, June 14, 2013 after 52 hours of completely drug free labor. 

I'm still processing my last week of my life so I haven't started to write his birth story yet. I also haven't decided if it was worth it to wait to find out the sex of the baby. 

Luke is fabulous & Breastfeeding is going really well. Arie gets jealous sometimes and wants to be nursing more than his normal and it's awkward as can be to nurse them both at the same time.

My milk is in and I really thought having two nurslings would alleviate the engorgement, but it appears to exacerbate it. 

My mom is here helping out and I have no idea what we would do if she wasn't here! 

My sister is coming in a few weeks too and that will be awesome too.   


3 comments:

  1. Did you cloth diaper in the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. We were only in the hospital for about 12 hours, so that was no big deal. We packed a diaper bag and we dressed him after he was born and just put disposables on him.

      Delete
    2. Just didn't put disposables lol.

      Only cloth :P

      Delete

Feel free to leave your comments below.