Saturday, July 13, 2013

3 Weeks Old

Lukey I can't believe you're already three weeks old!

We are still in survival mode here at home. Daddy seems to be doing better than me, but both of us aren't getting very much sleep. Luke wakes every two hours or so to eat & be changed and Arie still wakes up every few hours too. 

Luke is more alert every day and is getting so big! 

He gets cuter every day. 

People say that he looks just like Arie. 

He's growing our of his newborn clothes. There are already some PJs that no longer fit! 

I think I need to go through and see what clothes I need to take out of the closet. 

Luke is wearing some 0-3 sleepers now. 

Aunt Liz came to visit, so Luke has now met all of his Aunts and Uncles. 


Tandem Breastfeeding is going just fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.