Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm obviously sleep and food deprived

I'm embarrassed to share this, but somehow still feel the need to document this. 

I went to Joann Fabrics with my sister-in-law and her best friend. SIL's BFF wanted to wear Arie, so I strapped him on her back in the Ergo. He did great while we picked out patterns and fabrics. Once we got to the cutting counter he was done being held by someone else and it was nap time so he was just done in general. 

I helped her get Arie down and SIL held him while I buckled the carrier on to myself. To get Arie on, I have to lean forward and Luke started to fuss a little bit. 

Then the woman at the cutting counter spoke up. "I do NOT like this!" She exclaimed, sounding very bothered. 

I turned around and snapped, "Well, it's a good thing this has nothing to do with you, then, isn't it?" 

She stammers, visibly shaken by my outburst and verbal slap, "I uh... I mean... The baby... He didn't like it..." 

(She was pretending to be Luke and saying what she thought he was thinking and feign based on his fussing.) 

Oh. Heh. Whoops. 


NOT my best moment. 

I really thought she was going to say something about it being unsafe or something else that I've heard before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.