Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stay at home mom

I can't believe how much work two babies is. I'm 27 1/2 years old, of course I knew that two babies was a lot of work... But I had no way of even coming close to comprehending this. 

We went to a baby wearing meeting and the other little boy there was apparently sick. Arie started getting a fever on Sunday night and Jack had to stay home from work in the morning after a sleepless night. Tuesday night was also sleepless. I had a hunch that Lukey was coming down with this bug also and he did. I barely slept last night because Luke was struggling to breathe. 

Both of their fevers are gone and they are just working out the congestion. 

The house is a disaster. The dogs are bored. Diapers get washed and then dumped right on the floor in the nursery. I barely have time to shower. 

This stay at home mom stuff is not a joke. I feel inadequate and my performance is lacking as a house keeper. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard when you have sick little ones :( I'm glad their fevers are gone at least, hopefully they feel better soon.

    I always say the kids are my top priority not the house. You're babies need you and that's more important then the house work. You are amazing!

    I hope everyone gets some sleep soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.