Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This is hard work- Luke MSPI update

It occurred to me today that Luke is already over 3 months old. I had planned to try a milk product at 3 months, but he still has really off days pretty frequently that he's just spitting up a bunch, so I'm not going to throw milk in the mix yet. 

Plus, I remember how horrible I felt when I added dairy back into my diet and I'm just not up for that yet. Luke is over 3 months, it's been 5 1/2 since I've consumed dairy. 

I'm attempting to upload a very lengthy picture heavy post, but between my phone and the neighbors' Internet, I haven't been successful yet. 

So that's my update until my update uploads. 😋

1 comment:

  1. Oh good. Glad you posted. When I have time I'm just going through the blog. I'm really liking it.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.