Thursday, October 10, 2013

Still sick.

I can't even put in to words how crappy I feel. I can't remember the last time I had an ear ache and now both of my ears hurt. This is horrible. 

I'm putting garlic oil in my ears and taking echinacea. The boys don't feel good either and I pray with all my heart that neither of them feels like I do. 

Tonight has sucked. 

I need to remember to be thankful every day for my good health. 

Since Luke was born, I believe this is the second time I've been sick. I think I need to be much more diligent in my prayers for good health and taking my vitamins. Nursing two has definitely taken a toll on my body and especially sick, I am SO worn out. 

I don't even want Jack to go to work tomorrow. I don't have words for this. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry. I know how you feel. Nursing on demand is really tough. Quinn nurses so much I still haven't started my period after 2+ years, totaling 3 being pregnant. All you can do is praise God through the storm. And continue your prayers. Praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.