Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Middle of the night rocking

Lukey just fell asleep and I'm rocking, so I have a couple of minutes before I crawl back into bed. 

My phone memory is full, so I haven't bed taking as many pictures on my phone as I usually do, so I don't have many to share. 

I've been up since 1:15am with Arie, and then I couldn't get comfortable, and then Luke woke up for an hour. It's 3:51am now. Ahh mommy life :) 

We went to a La Leche League meeting today and it just reaffirmed that I want to apply for leadership. It was so nice to just hang out and encourage some new moms! 

After that, I took the boys to the chiropractor. I brought my woven wrap inside and tied Arie into the chair. I should have taken a picture, but I wanted it to be
 as quick as possible. Our chiro thought it was hilarious. :P

And Arie is up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.