Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Survived Two Under Two!

I can't believe I'm even writing this... This blog has changed so much in the past few years.

I have now survived having two children under two. I have a TWO YEAR OLD now! It's just insane to me.

Arie turned 2 on March 5th.
He's so full of spunk and personality and he has so much to say.

We had his birthday party yesterday and that was a roaring good time as well :)

I wil have to get some pictures uploaded from his party and all of his presents. He definitely understood that the presents were for him and that he got to open them.

I can't believe I've already had two years with this miracle baby.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Arie!!! I can't believe it's been two years already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3
      I sent you a text! Happy belated birthday!

      Delete

Feel free to leave your comments below.