Wednesday, March 18, 2015

34 Weeks Pregnant w/#3

This week, Baby is the size of a: pineapple or something like that. 
How far along? 34 weeks 3 days
Due date: 4.27.15
Total weight gain/loss: i have no idea, but the last time I checked it was about 40lbs 😳👎
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, I'm back on to leggings and skirts because nothing else fits. 
Sleep: struggling to fall asleep, but I can usually stay asleep once I'm asleep. The boys are sleeping so much better, so that really helps. 
Best moment this past week: midwife appointment yesterday, urine looks good and blood pressure is great. 
Food cravings: sugar. Oh so much sugar! 
Movement: every day, but baby hasn't moved yet this morning since I've been up with Luke. I'm laying back down now, so maybe soon. 
Symptoms: heartburn yesterday, I have had a lot of sciatic pain in the last few weeks, but in the last week or so it's mostly disappeared. I really feel great, I have a ton of energy. 
Labor Signs: no. Starting to get BH at night. 
Stretch Marks yep, leftover stripes 
Swelling? Sometimes. 
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not a thing
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Still in shock and a little bit of denial. 
What I am looking forward to: getting the last few items on the baby list and paying off a few more things before baby. 
Milestones: Arie weaned (I think) on 3/5, his 3rd birthday. He hasn't asked for it. It's 3/18. 
News:  home birth is still the plan. Goldie said that she is comfortable delivering for me at home 36 weeks plus. So, 1.5 more weeks and I have the green light for labor. I would like to go to 38 weeks. Goldie says be ready for 43 weeks. 😏



3 car seats across. Cleaned out my truck the day before yesterday and picked up the infant car seat from Ashley yesterday. I still need to install it, but it's hooked up to the latch one one side so it's not a projectile. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.